Welcome Back Columbia Families to the 2020-2021 New School Year!
Packets will be available to pick up in the office starting on April 8th during school hours. Registration is on Friday, May 13th from 8:30-2:30p.m. Location TBD
Parents, if your child is new to our school, you can now pick up a registration packet at the school office Monday through Friday from 8:00am-2:00pm if you have not already done so.
For our returning students’, Parents you will soon be able to go onto ARIES to update your contact information. Please make sure you have a working cell, home and work numbers so you can be reached. We will post when AERIES Parent Portal becomes available. Returning families will be receiving all of their student’s AERIES information in the mail with log-in instructions. Please make sure to update contacts even if your child is taking advantage of our independent or homeschool offerings.
Parents you can pick up your child’s consumables at the school on August 17th from 8:00am to 5:30pm and the 18th from 8:00am to 6:30pm.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. You can comment or message on Facebook. School number is 209 533-7700 and someone in the office will be able to help you.
Tk and Kindergarten
- Your child MUST be 5 years old by September 1, 2016, for Kindergarten
- If your child’s birth date is from September 2 to December 2, 2016, they are eligible for Transitional Kindergarten (TK)
What you will need to complete the registration packet.
- Legal Birth Certificate Required
- Evidence of Immunization (yellow immunization book) and Well Health Care Exam (CHDP)
- Evidence of Oral Health Exam
- Proof of Residence (Copy of PG&E bill or rent receipt)