Family Movie Night
Date: Friday, November 15, 2019
Time: 6:00 PM to 7:40 PM
Place: Columbia School Cafeteria
Cost: $10 per family (at least one parent/guardian must be present the entire time)
No seating will be provided, so please bring blankets to sit on. Low stadium chairs (those less than 36 inches) will be allowed as long as it doesn’t impede others from viewing the movie.
- Hot dogs, chips, and water will be provided from 500 PM – 5:55 PM and of course popcorn.
- PTO will be selling soda and candy separately.
- Food will be served out of the kitchen by the cafeteria.
Hold onto your ticket – we will be raffling of the Toy Story 4 DVD after the movie!
- Purchase tickets in the A Building (where the cafeteria is)
- If paying with a check, please make it out to Columbia School
Any questions please contact, Tina Cruz @ 209 536-5557